October 8th, 2013
See the copied email below for the Alliston real estate development of Treetops. The email highlights the release of new homesites with new homes lots ranging from 32'-49'.
January 21, 2013
On January 14, 2013 New Tecumseth council fast-tracked approval for Phase 1 of the draft plan of subdivision, Treetops.
Phase 1 includes 14 semis, 320 detached lots, one convience commercial block, one park block and related roads and infrastructure.
Treetops, a Cable Bridge Enterprises project, is the single largest residential development in New Tecumseth. It will cover 373 acres, located on the south side of Highway 89, east of 10th Sideroad, and north of the 14th Line. It includes:
- 1,238 lots for single detached dwellings;
- 154 lots for semi-detached dwellings (308 units);
- 52 blocks for townhouses (322 units);
- 3 commercial blocks (1 general commercial, 1 highway commercial and 1 convenience commercial);
- 1 school block for the Simcoe County Catholic School Board;
- 1 natural preservation block of 16.94 ha (42 acres);
- 2 blocks for parkland (1 neighbourhood and 1 community);
- entry feature blocks at community entrances;
- walkway blocks connecting the community; and
- infrastructure related blocks (including: landscape buffer from highway, 0.3 metre reserves, 10 utility/amenity blocks and road widening, future roads and future development where property boundaries cross existing property lines).
- May 2, 2012.
Treetops - Brookfield Homes & Orchard Ridge Homes.
A new community on the east side of Alliston is in development by the Biffis family, Sorbara Development Group Orchard Ridge Homes & Brookfeild Homes. Recreation and lifestyle outside the home are the top ammenites in the focused marketing. Featuring a 45 acre natural preservation area (forest) with two dog off-leash park, volleyball courts, 7 acre community park with an amphitheatre, and located right next to Nottawasaga Resort with a 45 hole golf course & much more.
With closing dates reported as early as 2013, no floor plan or model home has yet to open. Plans are for townhomes, semis and detached homes with lot sizes of 32', 36', 40', 45' and 56' and will eventually accomidate 1868 homes over 373 acres. Construction will happen in phases with the first stage being 201 Homes at the southeast corner of Highway 89 and 10 Sideroad.
Brookfield Homes is in process of building in nearby Bradford with the grandcentral project. Future plans are also in Tottenham with the Willow Glen development.